This 55,795-square-foot addition and renovation project is designed to achieve the hospital's goals of flexibility, patient safety, staff efficiency, quality of care, and family support. The new tower will have separate utilities and appropriate access to allow isolation of the unit if necessary.
- Zoned semi-private patient rooms with individual toilet rooms and HVAC supply provide flexibility
- Medical and surgical patients separated for greater infection control and specialized nursing competencies
- Private rooms feature family zones and universal toilet rooms
- Project also expanded CCU and fit-out space for the new pharmacy
- Addition's angled wall takes full advantage of tight site and opens space within central core